Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Almost As Good As the Zombie Invasion

I haven't lived in Chicago for going on three years now, and when we moved, it had been some months since I'd done any improv. So why do I still check Chicago Improv Network every couple of days to see what's going on?

Because without CIN, I'd never have seen the work of Zack, who wonders...

What if they were Klingons?

For example:



Oh Man'dee, you cut my heart out with a bat'leth!



Rubber Ducky, you're the one, to be sent to Gre'Thor! Prepare to die!




The only candidate to trust with ending the Romulan War is the one who voted not to attack the Neutral Zone in the first place.

Well played, Zack. Well played.

1 comment:

Evan said...

A Klingon voting against attacking the neutral zone? No, a Klingon's heart yearns for battle.