Saturday, December 29, 2007

I Like That Throw Pillow, Dave

We got our very first Brocade Home catalog recently. In the new year, I will be embarking on a burnt-Earth mass mailing cancellation campaign, in which I will contact various companies and insist they take our names off their mailing lists.

(Hey, I don't make snide remarks about the way you spend the writers' strike, okay?)

Anyway, I am really glad Brocade Home managed to reach us before Catalog LockDown 2008 starts, because it seems to be the first home furnishings company dedicated to helping consumers decorate their home like the inside of the monolith from "2001."

You remember: Dave Bowman dies, or something, and then suddenly he's in this super weird hotel-room-like space? Ah, yeah, it's the part of the movie that looks like this:

No comments: